Saturday, February 19, 2011

Good news all around!

I have some great news to share.

First and foremost, I suppose, is that I do have a publication date for the first book of the Vintage Kitchen Mystery series. But it seems so far away!!! May 2012. Sigh.

But the second piece of news will help me while away the time. I am excited to announce that I have been invited to join the group over at Killer Characters, a great blog with posts from all the characters out of cozy mysteries!! Jaymie Leighton, the star of the Vintage Kitchen Mysteries has already had an entry; I guested at Killer Characters. But now I've been invited as a member, and the first post, from Jaymie's older sister, Becca, is on Monday! I'll post the link when it is up.

I'll be back...

Update: Ooooops!!! My face is red... actually, a shade of cerise. I mispoke on the date for my first blog entry as a 'Killer Characters' member. Becca's post will be up on MARCH 21st, not today!

Back to waiting... and writing! No holiday for cozy writers, you know.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on both! Looking forward to meeting you on Killer Characters...and to reading your book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful about Killer Charaters, I read it often. Arrrrrrgh about the date tho. More waiting :^/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on both your release date and joining the Killer Characters. It's a great site that I visit on a daily basis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll just have to be patient... we'll see how that goes. Check out my Killer Characters Monday to find out more about Jaymie's big sister Becca!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm too addicted to Facebook, lol. I'm wishing there was a Like button on here. I'll look for Becca on Killer Characters...

    Shiloh

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are so excited to have you on Killer Characters!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, we're thrilled to have you (and oh how I love viintage cookware).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks all.... and check out Becca's blog post on March 21st... not today.

    ReplyDelete